Siiiii, I know ... for many Halloween is not that yet another American in our globalizing world, which often reduces uncritical flattening.
yet .. but I like it .. XD
Meanwhile, because it concerns the deaths and significant nuances horror (I'm sadistic>. < ), in secondo luogo è fortemente legato alla cultura celtica, popolo che su di me ha sempre esercitato un notevole fascino ( del resto new age e neopaganesimo affndano le loro radici nel movimento romantico tedesco, che per primo si è occupato di trascendentalità, spiritualismo, ritorno alla natura ecc ecc) e, per finire, tale festività non è così lontana dalle tradizioni italiane come pensiamo.
from me, for example, it is customary to celebrate in style with lavish banquets and trade shows (the so-called Torgellen) the end of the harvest. Leggiucchiando here and there I was surprised by the similarities to be found: even in our countries up to 50 years they used to carve pumpkins and turnips to keep away the dead, that, these days, wandering in the shadows, PCHE was re-opened the path leading to our world .... but .. brrrrr pleasant chills!! Therefore, if the insane XD
syncretism we Seasons to rediscover aspects of our culture that we forgot .. well, that is fine, the important thing is not to accept everything uncritically and passive, so why is fashion, but to deepen and contextualize the web It also serves to that;)
few years I also carving my pumpkin, also because it is a vegetable that I love, simply baked in the oven for half an hour: P very suitable in dieting, it fills but not fat. Here is my pumpkin
Mathilde, a masterpiece, is not it?
Obviously, once dried, will end to fertilize forests
^ ^ I also put the witch's hat and with that I welcomed the children of "trick or treat", now we are just "Americanized" eh? ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment