Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cleaning The Inside Of A Sailboat

Clamps Wonderworld volume 6

As I had anticipated some months ago .. ehhhmm! ^^;;.. I wanted to translate a few pages of manga wonderworlds Clamps, 12 volumes with the clamp attached chess released for their 15th anniversary activities.
ever likely to make happy some other fan of the quartet of Osaka, like me, who has the ability to obtain them or even read them, because at the moment have been published only in Japanese, German and English. In Italian, still no .. because someone does not make us a little thought for their 22 anniversary, ilprossimo year?? Y_Y
begin with the sixth volume, entirely devoted to Rg Veda, the chess pieces are present in Ashura (cute chibi version!), Hikaru Rayehearth of black and Mokona.
beginning there are always 2 or 3 pictures taken from the artbook series treated, coated paper that make their effect * _ *, then switch to a short interview with the authors focus on some background of achievement.
Q: How did you come to the realization of this project?
R (Ohkawa): Concept and first draft of history built at period of writing doujinshi. Here are profiles of the characters and setting of the story about a kind of diary notes that happened in the hands of an editor Shinshokan .. so came an official invitation by the publisher.
Q: What prompted you to choose as its title the name of the ancient collection of sacred texts of Hinduism?
R (Ohkawa): As I mentioned in the interview for "Magic Knight Rayearth" ... I have always had some problems to deal with Western laws, simply because I can not store the names (laughs). We therefore thought it was something more oriental, perhaps there would be more familiar. But had to be something different a 'ninja adventures so we thought of a divine saga.
R (Igarashi): If then one of the myths we chose numeorissimi Rg Veda, well .. this is the result of the influence of Mokona.
R (Mokona): I was born in Kyoto, so I was already familiar with the environment of the temples. At the time I was already excited about this world, I went often to the "Gendo Sanjusan" (a famous temple in Kyoto). I was quite versed in Hindu mythology, at home I even texts such as "Sunset of Indian civilization" and things like that (laughs).
R (Ohkawa) also possessed the "Rig Veda" and gave it to me in prestito.A Actually, we used the title, but, apart from the names of the characters and some of their characteristics, we have got almost nothing .. the plot of our story is almost completely detached from the original.
[more ..]

0 comments:

Post a Comment