Yesterday traditional visit to the Carnival of Venice, in the family for 10 years now, has become a nice tradition. Moreover, only 3 hours by train .. then, is not this great pancakes and scrambled masks, which we bought up (masks with the camera, with the stomach of pancakes, of course ..;) amply repay dell'alazataccia morning (6.15am .. for a night owl like me ... fondissima! U_U).
For some years now, I put my well retired legendary shyness e.. The devil! I dress in pure form I, without shame! XD
This year the dress was inspired by the latest manga / anime very successful in Japan, ovverossia "Kuragehime" ALSIA "The Princess of jellyfish." The mascot of the series is the amiable medusetta Kurara pink, therefore I am I also masked by jellyfish.
bad that my mother, my trusted seamstress, has interstardita to start the tentacles from the waist and neck, as I had originally designed and I. .. maybe it would even be better to use a sheet for umbrella / head and not a tent, so I have to scmbiata a beekeeper! XD Maybe because Mom was dressed as a scarecrow .. ^ ^;;
Anyway I have a huge success: we have taken at least 50 photos, we felt almost like divas and I am not exaggerating XD tomorrow, autographs for everyone is likely because our costumes were a bit 'different from usual ... anyway, I've got so much flavor that next year really overdo it: you shall see! : P
In the afternoon, after having wandered here and there in and around the square (do not miss the usual detour to the church of the Giglio where there is a permanent exhibition ancient musical instruments with baroque background music * _ * and the market for masks / costumes near St. Stephen's), we have always bypassed the crowded deck overlooking the bridge of sighs passing in and out directly on the San Zaccaria Riva degli Schiavoni next Danieli to a side alley, a trick that I recommend to all .. ;) We reached the sea just in time to see the procession of Marie, who then has worked his way up to St. Mark's an incredible crowd! Truly a full immersion in the spirit of Carnival: It occurred to me to Byron and his passion for partying carnacialeschi where he immersed himself with unparalleled dedication and passion coming undone in the body and mind .. (read fat and tired;). Too bad my
traditional calmness has prevented me to do the same: (by the way, was a feast for the eyes and the stomach. I love Venice and I will miss him for a year now .. lucky for some years and Galani Pancakes can also be found here at the supermarket: P so rinverdirò the party whenever I want.
I leave you with two photos which embody the playful side and the sumptuous Venetian Carnival, a tip: go on foot in place S. Marco, get lost in the alleys gives the opportunity to discover the unforgettable sights and is a worthy preparation for the triumph of the square .. the boat does not give the thrill of conquest, trust me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment