Sunday, September 26, 2010

Travel Pro Luggage Compared To Others

Clamps Wonderworld!! Mary and

This is the German title Clamp no kiseki series that created the legendary Osaka for their 15th career (in the meantime we are already 20 years if I'm not mistaken ^ ^).
After years that I was doing a little thought about ... here, all of a sudden I have taken the passion and of course I will not rest until I have them all in hand, all 12 cases, mean XD
Luck in German do not cost that much: the English editions are worth a fortune on amazon.de, however, with € 10 for each you can get the.
I'm going crazy, especially for interviews in the first pages where Clamp reveal curious background of their works, but what attracts me most are the legendary chess pieces
* _ * I'm basically like gashapon Clamp all of the most famous personage from the collection: the bill is really fine, thus are very well done !!!!! : P
Look at the ones I currently on display in my library (the photo is worth much, but oh well ^ ^):

Kamui is figherrimo!! And Mokona too kawaii!
Of course, I will update photos as soon as I get the other files.
Well, I can also post the translation of some of the interviews, because I love them and given the fact that Italian was never released Y_Y
my personal tribute to the career of the twentieth Clamp that gave me unique emotions revolutionizing the view of shoujo manga (Rg Veda X and you can not really define love for little girls, eh?;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment