Nodame Cantabile.
I was not very convinced of this celebrated work of Ninomiya just been released in Italy for the Star .. maybe too celebrated? It was the classification josei turn up their noses at me, besides the fact that it was constantly mentioned in Mangosi sites say openly snobbish .. XD
Then, I decided to read it, a little 'because it is an important part of the genus manga, a bit 'because without a touch judge is always wrong, a little' because .. well, he asked me an affectionate customer because then resells it to him (purely financial reasons, in fact ^ ^).
And once again the reading of a commission (as Meichan, Vinland saga ..) has worked well: the volume consumed in a 30 minutes always with a smile on his lips as interest and enjoyment grew hand in hand.
My first thought was: Mozart and Salieri, or maverick genius and reason a bit 'pedantic.
Megumi Noda (Noda-Me, hence the title ..) is a pianist who plays a "nose" practically (at one point I even doubted that he could read the sheet music XD) but it has incredible ear for music (like Mozart, of course, knows perfectly reproduce a melody after one play) and, more importantly, succeeds in involving the audience in his inner world in spite of the inevitable mistakes and imperfections. On course of his lifestyle, impulsive, carefree, not really a rebel, no .. there is no malice or anger in her, only an irrepressible, almost naive vitality that you can not help but give free rein ..
This reduces practically live for the day, a nightingale in municipal waste (his apartment is just like that XD). Chiaki
its part, however, is a family tradition, former child prodigy and port obviously upon himself the weight of too many expectations that have lost the genuine passion for music. It 's so become pedantic, grumpy, always serious and self-enclosed, completely unmotivated and full of resentment in the face of minimal loss.
obvious that their meeting will be decisive, also because she finds him drunk in front of his house, so maybe in one of its worst (or best? ^ ^ So no mask, at least ..).
The two are made for each other, since they complement each other: Nodame learns that rules and enforcement are important to get results, but Chiaki will finally leave the vitality and spontaneity that is in him.
Why I took this series?
Simple: because they share traits of both characters. I kind of impulsive, madcap, but in childhood I was forced to play the part of the first class prissy and scrupulously. This is obviously degenerated into an attitude of impatience and rebellion that I have not been able to break free .. I have a room that looks like a battlefield, but still I can not spend your free time I like it and especially I can never say no to requests that come to me.
So .. I have things to learn explosive encounter between the two: I also want to become like Mozart / Nodame!! ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment