As with any romantic DOC I like going to the mountains and admire the grandeur of the peaks around me.
I began to feel closer to the descriptions of Rousseau and gothic novels of Radcliffe and since then I have not stopped. I admit that the enthusiasm is no longer that of the early and try to defuse the possible difficulties of the route .. but in any case, go ahead and feel that they can rule the world from forces me to continue ^ ^
Thursday, July 15, very classical trip to the mountains near Bolzano: Alpe di Siusi, a classic tourist destination, the top Schlern (monstrous drudgery under the sun, nearly 1,000 m in altitude, deadly OO) to go finally ridge to the refuge Alpe di Tires located in a valley just fabulous untouched.
Who does not believe it and do not understand how you can spend a day to spit out (voluntarily) blood and tears can take a look here ^ ^
is obvious that the image is straight over on my desktop.
Please also see the beautiful contrast between the purple of clay soil and the blinding whiteness of dolomite * _ *
Here is a curiosity: I
and Mom and I went in part to escape the heat and headed instead ..! ! There were 20 ° C at 2400 m, crazy!!
was so hot that even the sheep, who are forced to wear wool even in summer, sought refuge in the coolness of snow grenadine for all! XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment