Sunday, July 11, 2010

How Can Translate A Word Into Mandarin Chinese

The imps of the bottle!

strangest title for this post, but his reason for being, of course ^ ^;;
Even as a child, I must admit, I was always terrified by the passage of time and are always happy moments slipped trooooooppo away quickly Y_Y
Well, never mind, I am an engineer and I found a solution; D
Just concentrate, perceive the "strength" to flow through us (oooppps, but we're not a Star Wars here ^ ^; ;), I mean .. concentrate, try to perceive what is special and unique in a specific moment that we consider special here ... and the distilled essence of that moment will be forever in a bottle to treasure in its own memory and can easily be recovered if necessary. I jokingly call them my bright "imps of the bottle, hence the title of the post, lively, because very often you shake a lot of chatting among themselves and making a mess to be released and get some 'air;)) The
My collection, of course, is much larger with the passage of time, but, being virtual, it is necessary periodically to remove dust, which, for a lazy girl like me, is definitely a big advantage XD
currently on holiday from a week now, and time, of course, took to fly.
So I rushed immediately to seal the first hour of freedom, spent in the river to read manga and looking forward to the dinner with a sea of \u200b\u200bice cream to celebrate.
E 'was easy to immortalize that moment, thanks to the delicious coolness, the thought of having before me a whole month to devote to my hobbies, but especially the fact that this oasis of calm followed an afternoon burning and exhausting (my colleagues have bothered to work up to the last, yes: (((qualcno known to be very arrogant and unbearable when it starts!)
What to do this summer? I have to read a lot of manga and books, of course and watch a lot of DVDs (I made light of the Corman film, which I love!! And old TV show '70 / '80-Hazzard, Space 1999 and the unforgettable Grizzly I arrived on Thursday .. love .. love * _ *) then I would rededicate a little to the design (the gothic novel I'm reading has inspired me a lot of views) and I also sewing some dresses for the cosplay carnival (it is never too early to think about it .. XXDD are months that I got the pattern for Arwen from Lord of the rings and I have not started work yet.) I am also preparing an AMV about Sora no woto, today announced a bonus episode that seems to be present in the dvd jap .. hope the postman on the web too!
not bother me then, in fact, I can not understand those who say they have too much free time, I always miss!! Y_Y
I should also do some 'of order in my room, but .. it seems the public landfill, what a shame! But they say a room let's say a little 'happy' is a symptom of a creative personality ^ ^ SEEEEE, all excuses! >>
Oh, incidentally, the first of my "elves" is an image of myself that goes to her first day of kindergarten accompanied by her grandmother (unbelievable, but I remember it!), The most loved, instead , and the memory of the most beautiful beach holiday I've ever lived, in 1983, when we appropriate an entire section of a camp in Croatia colonized for 4 weeks by relatives, friends and so on and so forth, we were un'allegrissima congregation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment