Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stomach Flu In Ontario

Full Moon of January.

was full moon, last night, in case anyone had not noticed it .. the chance to indulge in idle fancies
^ ^ Today, the moon was a huge Chizzo, the color of ripe wheat, suspended Virgolo on the hill (the Calvary Bolzano ed XD)
Wide, gentle in his kit of clouds as a quick whisper in the dark summer cold that now surrounds us.
"Poets Moon" as a teenager I was fascinated by this expression, I had heard for the first time since my Italian teacher, I had the crowds to the fourth year, which was both "beautiful and damned" poses in his cursed decadent>. <
"Poets Moon" .. repeated endlessly, as an arcane spell known only to me, as un'intimissima union with the silent partner that has always haunted humanity since its beginnings ..
So she was always there, quiet, seemingly indifferent to the events of his earthly counterpart, unattainable, ... and yet so close you could almost touch, at times, vague promises of what might be lurking in the depths of the cosmos, the secret door of the stars.
Leopradi And, the most famous of the "lunar poets", was able to decipher his mystical message: it was his vagueness, make it unique, evanescent and that air of melancholy, the cascade of pure silver in which I was immersed confident in the nights of full moon , intoxicated by art and beauty.
E 'quell'algida spark that has fascinated the Romantics of all ages and countries, that sigh that caressed the golden river surrounded by forests and placid sleep, giving the landscape the size of a fairy tale .. old a pain that would never was fully evoked.
Numerous attempts have been made to give form to that languid, one of the best results is perhaps the "Song of a night wandering shepherd Asia" the most beautiful IMHO but paradoxically the least known of the compositions Leopardian.
Maybe the child did wrong or musicality compared to Silvia on Saturday in the village, perhaps too long, perhaps too much the attitude of meditation, but I have always adored and even learned by heart, at the time. IMHO
encloses the quintessence of the "Almanac" ovverossia preparing afarsi kidnap the moon XD
I invite you to rediscover it through
Wikisource http://it.wikisource.org/wiki/Canti_ 28Leopardi%%% 29/Canto_notturno_di_un_pastore_errante_dell 27Asia

0 comments:

Post a Comment