Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Airsoft Desert Eagle Toronto
"was the night of July 17, 1799 when the picturesque surroundings of Jena, two bold young men, both twenty-seven, walked through the woods asleep until dawn lit by the pale moonlight." So it was that met Novalis and Ludwig Tieck, destined to become the two most shining examples of the first German Romanticism.
Fate, unfortunately, then divided them and their friendship was not handed down by the indissoluble law, indeed, soon succeeded by a certain indifference. But
that night .. that night was all for them, their dreams and their mad plans for the future: they wanted to revolutionize the European cultural life e.. they got it! ^ ^
Sometimes the ignorance of youth helps ^ _-
Novalis, for his fortune, died of tuberculosis even thirty, before attending the romantic disintegration of the group of which he was a founder and then sunk in the courtyard of vulgar strife .. Tieck died rather old, gouty and wig, now enhanced beyond recognition by the young man who had been .:(((
I could be accused of never speaking of the poet whom I have dedicated my blog, but if I do it because, when we touch chords dear to us, because we fear is always not to say enough, not knowing how to best express.
At 18, a poem by Novalis, changed my life, suddenly projecting himself into the atmosphere of early Romanticism in which I ambientai instantly as a lost homeland, in honor of that magical night of July 17, 1799, I composed the music of a beautiful lullaby Brentano, esponenente of Romanticism later, but with several arrows and sentimental fairy to his bow.
That melody is now a short video on youtube (modern romantic: DDD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment