Friday, August 21, 2009

Reason Orkester Bank,

Zobeida! - TRANSVESTIZER!


Silence brings counsel. Months of silence and too few people who stopped me on the street I was convinced it was just my comeback! and what better occasion than to present my latest work directing? 's talents are many Zobeide least because its infraculo wigs and underwear, but in this case, the credit must be shared with homosexuals aspiring actors who took part in my work in exchange for a loaf of bread and chickpeas Burmese. My opponents know bane retiring manner as Britney Spears, however, the similarity with the star of this video was that it seemed a shame not to use it to create something original, yet accessible to the public of lesion and illiteracy that freq LINEAR my blog. Zobeide is with all of you and understands your pain de vivre ..
Here are the names of the protagonists in the
britney - Aviano Gennaro (Roma)
in the secretary - Mauro Circus (Roma)
Britney in the obese - Mimmo Ozein (Milan)
in the part of not disguise - Mark Taddei (Roma)
kept us long to be cited even though I was not quite agree because the only diva who deserved to be cited and their simple tools I was in my service. In these months of absence I have enormously increased my wealth by launching, among other things, a herd of cockroaches in my house Pacentro ungulate. Devoid of any economic concern now I enjoy it mostly to annoy others. is and remains my idol Marco Paolini (the disturber of the news), I went around a rival gay terrorize those who, instead of staying home to mourn for their appearance horses have the audacity to wear a wig and Perhaps the mad joy stealing cocks we elected! Fuck off you go! Gone are the days of fat cows! Zobeide is back and there's no tripe for cats! Assholes! A salute to the beloved Anne, who is serving a sentence in my place 8 months for issuing bad checks .. ahi ahi Anne .. mascalzoncella ...! hurry to get out I need a kitchen maid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment