The penultimate words of one cow Zobeide before being reintroduced into the prison island females were: The blog is if I change my spanzo you! Much sciura is serving eight months in private security for being drunk and disorderly. The familiar in Rome the passengers of the bus 64 from Stazione Termini to St. Peter, half frequented by gypsies, drunks, transvestite and gay priests, well, on the evening of January 3, 2009 Zobeide has created chaos in the capital under the effect of a triple cocktail of high alcohol content. My name Ulla and I have been for over 10 years, the psychoanalyst beams this singular character. So do not make them good service, but given the hundreds of letters of protest against the prolonged absence from the blog, it's good to know that the cause is not the lack of inspiration. Indeed I am told by the prison medical assistants, D'Pontorno Antwerp continues to post on the walls of his cell. I do not have his own eloquence, or irony, but his having nothing better to do I appropriate his blog and I do mine! Many things will change from now on because I'm tired of feeling represented by those disguised by Massimo Lopez, Valentino and Renato Zero! I dress better than them and also my friends bitches! will build a paper that will aim to politics, which anticipate the creation of a national party first, then finally trans-national and universal! We can disguise a lot to offer the world! Buy whole factories will flood the world of wigs and hair! there will be for everyone, Calvi good and bad! And 'the wig that will start the conversion of the people in our political vision! My slogan will be "3 p for all" Wigs, Pea and Pasta! mankind does not need anything else! It 's my personal experience to say, years of untold suffering, segregated from the family, disowned by my sister hag!! LA BELLA ME MARCELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAGHERAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment